As a USCCA Certified Instructor you will be taught to provide world-class instruction and access to our world class classroom materials. This includes a full set of PowerPoint presentations and classroom videos. During this two-day certification course, you’ll be taught by a USCCA Training Counselor on a number of valuable topics, including:
- The top ten instructor mistakes, and how to avoid them
- Teaching best practices
- Running a safe live fire range.
You’ll also have a chance to demonstrate your knowledge of the USCCA training material through seven short presentations to a group of your peers as well as:
- Running a live fire range
- Guiding your peers through the safe completion of the USCCA course of fire
What You Will Receive:
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals Instructor Certification
- USCCA Instructor ID Card
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Toolkit
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Digital Course Materials Access
What To Bring:
- Ammunition – 50 rounds (brass-no hand loads) We will have ammo available for purchase if needed.
- Extra Magazines
- Magazine Pouch
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Range Bag
- Pen & Notebook
- Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals eLearning
•Step 1: Sign up for this Certified Instructor Course with our USCCA Training Counselor- Eric Ward, Training Counselor #586095
Upon completion of your eLearning Training come to the USCCA Certification Class with our Training Counselor (This is the $347 charge)
•Step 2: Call In To Secure Your USCCA eLearning & Instructor Toolkit
Simply give the USCCA Team a call at 877-577-4800 to secure your eLearning Training and Instructor Toolkit for an easy, one-time cost of $250. This E-learning module is what you will watch and learn prior to coming to your Instructor Candidate Class.
What you get in your kit:
- -10 copies of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, written by self-defense expert Michael Martin. [A $249.99 value]
- -10 copies of the USCCA’s award-winning Concealed Carry Magazine.
- -50 affiliate referral brochures & 2 classroom posters.
- -Official USCCA Instructor Polo & hat.
- -Instant access to the USCCA Instructor Portal where you can find comprehensive eLearning, lifesaving training materials, and much, much more!
The Valuable E-Learning module is your electronic copy of the CCHDF Course, covering the following topics:
- Developing A Personal & Home Protection Plan
- Self-Defense Firearms Basics
- Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- The Legal Use of Force
- Violent Encounters And Their Aftermath
- Gear And Gadgets
- Basic And Advanced Skills
•Step 3: The USCCA Will Send You Your Toolkit So You Can Take Your Class To New Heights
After completing the Certified Instructor Course our Training Counselor will send the USCCA your instructor credentials and we’ll ship out your toolkit right away.
What Will Becoming A USCCA Certified Instructor Do For Your Instructor Career?
-Provide Industry-Leading Training, And Look Good Doing It
You’ll receive an Instructor Toolkit filled with grade-A teaching materials designed to be practical, yet extremely effective. USCCA instructor apparel is also included to take your professionalism to new heights. Your students will walk away educated, trained, and impressed.
-Get Access To Hundreds Of New Students While We Do All The Work
You and your classes will be advertised on the USCCA website. Your classes will be referred to by the USCCA Member Services Team for anyone looking in your area. Become a confident firearms instructor people trust being backed by the USCCA brand.
Rest easier knowing your students will be protected in the uncertain aftermath of a self-defense shooting by referring them to become USCCA Members. You’ll instantly earn extra income by receiving up to $253 on every USCCA Membership sold. (That’s up to $253 per membership!)
Save Big With Exclusive Discounts On Teaching & Training Materials
Take your classes to the next level without breaking the bank. You’ll save on out-of-pocket expenses by receiving premium discounts and free shipping on textbooks, Concealed Carry Magazine, and additional USCCA-branded curriculum.