You have your LICENSE TO CARRY a firearm. Now what?
Do you want to improve your understanding of the fundamentals of a defensive firearm? How about improving your accuracy or learning more about defending yourself with your firearm?
Our 4Ward Defense Private Instruction program is designed to provide the very best 2 hours of individualized instruction. A custom lesson is developed for your specific needs. Specifics of instruction include:
- Specific recommendations for a concealed carry firearm, and individual firearms focus for what the student may own.
- Specific shooting technique focused on a balance of speed and precision under duress for lethal force encounters.
- Where an individual should carry their firearm based on their specific body type.
- How to mitigate an attacker gaining access to your concealed or open carried firearm.
- Use of the MANTIS-X shooting device to immediately increase students accuracy by a minimum of 15%.
This two hour lesson includes an hour of class instruction and an hour of range time. You will need:
- A firearm you are comfortable shooting. Rental firearms are available.
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection (usually available from the range for a small fee)
- Any additional accessories such as magazines, holsters, or speed loaders you wish to use.
Please arrive 15 minutes early if you need to rent a firearm or purchase ammunition or accessories from the range.
Semi-private lessons are also available for couples or friends wishing to train together, maximum 2 students per lesson.