shop more, spend less
In the book “Countering the Mass Shooter Threat,” author Michael Martin analyzes data gathered from 48 mass shootings that have occurred since Columbine to determine what can be learned from these tragedies, including whether a reduction in magazine capacity or the banning of any class of firearm, would have changed the outcome.
Martin also looks at whether “gun-free” zones impact the planning of these mass murderers, whether victim response at any mass shooting has made a difference, and whether “universal background checks” or other proposals by gun control advocates stand a chance of stemming the current trajectory of these shootings. Martin summarizes this data with a comprehensive plan designed to eliminate the scourge of these shooters once and for all.
– Mass shootings by the numbers.
– Would reducing magazine capacity or banning AR-15s work?
– Do gun-free zones help or hurt?
– Does victim response make a difference?
– What are universal background checks, and would they end mass shootings?
– What about no fly lists and terror watch lists?
– Knowing the signs.
– Creating an emergency operations plan for your school, house of worship or business.
– Special security considerations for schools.
– Special security considerations for houses of worship.
– Using the Run, Hide, Fight Methodology.
– When fighting back means using a firearm.
– Triage and treat the wounded.
– The criteria for gun free zones.
– And much more!