READ AND REVIEW OUR AFFILIATE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES WE WILL SHUT YOU DOWN AND KEEP THE MONEY
This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between 4Ward Defense LLC, a Texas, USA Limited Liability Company (“4warddefense.com
”), and you, as an Affiliate utilizing the service (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use our service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our offer banners and links anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails
- We may email you concerning new offers
- We might change the service here and then
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed
- You will be paid your commissions, at the beginning of each month or based on the payment terms of the CPA network running our offer.
- Once you achieve $600.00 USD in commissions or more, you will provide us an accurate IRS form W-9, currently located at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. You will email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to do so, all commission payouts will be placed on hold until the appropriate documentation is provided to 4Ward Defense, LLC.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by 4Ward Defense, LLC or the CPA network running our offer, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions
- Any page that contains our offer links, banners, or code must be written in English
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited
- Affiliates are paid via PayPal or as directed by the CPA network running our offer
- You won't hold us liable for anything
- You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true – the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any representation that you own or represent our product or company. Facebook pages, website, YouTube channels or any other online property that suggests that you are an official part of our brand or offer is not allowed. Using our brand or product name as a send from name/address in an email is also not allowed. An attempt will be made ONCE to contact you to request the content and property come down. If not compliant your account will be terminated.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
“Performance Marketing” occurs when individual web sites that generate their own traffic (“Affiliates”) partner with online Merchants (“Merchant”)’s and the Merchant pays a commission or other reward for those Visitors resulting in a measurable action such as a closed sale, lead, hit, or other action.
“Affiliate” means an individual or business generating their own traffic and thus rewarded for legitimate sales, leads, clicks, or other measurable action.
“Visitor” means any person, or user that clicks on a Link to an offer placed on an Affiliate's Web site.
“sale commission” means the Payout 4Ward Defense, LLC sets and agrees to pay for Visitors referred to 4Ward Defense, LLC that results in a sale of a product or service. The sale could occur at the time of the visit or at a later time not to exceed 30 days. If a sale occurs after 30 days and the Visitor has not returned through an authorized Affiliate's site, then no Payout shall occur.
“Payout” means the amount of sale commission, lead commission, or click commission 4Ward Defense, LLC agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percentage of a total sale amount or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
“Commission” means the amount sale commission, lead commission, or click commission 4Ward Defense, LLC agrees to pay for an individual measurable action. The Payout is defined as either a percentage of a total sale amount or as a set bounty (flat rate) per action.
“Link” means a hyperlink placed on an Affiliate's site that, when clicked on, sends a Visitor through to a 4Ward Defense, LLC offer. Links take many forms including text, a product image, buttons, banners, videos or any other format acceptable to 4Ward Defense, LLC.
“VOID” means a reversal of a Payout previously earned for a sale, lead, or click that is later rescinded or corrected by 4Ward Defense, LLC. 4Ward Defense, LLC may VOID transactions that are fraudulent, or in the case of returned merchandise, duplicate transactions, or other valid reasons.
“Your Account” means a specific account within the Service, where Commissions are credited.
“The Service” means the availability of this affiliate program and the use of our affiliate software or that of any CPA network running our offer(s)
As an Affiliate of the Service, you may place and remove offer Links on Your site and in acceptable locations. See above list of unaccepted placements or uses of affiliate links
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
4Ward Defense, LLC will provide support for the Service as indicated
4Ward Defense, LLC reserves the right to send e-mail to You for the purposes of informing you of applicable changes or additions to the Service or any related products and services.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
4Ward Defense, LLC reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
- To sign up as an Affiliate of 4Ward Defense, LLC and to use the Service as an Affiliate Partner you must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, and supply a valid tax-id, which may be your social security number for individuals, or a federal tax-id for corporations or entities. Once You achieve $600.00 USD in commissions or more You will provide us an accurate IRS form W-9, currently located at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf. You will email it to email@example.com. If you fail to do so, all commission payouts will be placed on hold until the appropriate documentation is provided to 4Ward Defense, LLC.
THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF SITES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN 4Ward Defense, LLC: ADULT SITES, SITES THAT DISPLAY ADULT BANNERS, SITES THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, BIGOTRY, OR HATRED. SITES THAT PROMOTE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, including but not limited to WAREZ, CRACKING, and HACKING SITES. As part of the registration process, You will select a username and password combination that You use to access Your Affiliate area within the Service. You shall provide 4Ward Defense, LLC with accurate, complete and updated registration information. You may not select the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or deceive members or other users as to Your true identity. You agree that 4Ward Defense, LLC may rely on any data, notice, instruction or request furnished to 4Ward Defense, LLC by You which is reasonably believed by 4Ward Defense, LLC to be genuine and to have been sent or presented by a person reasonably believed by 4Ward Defense, LLC to be authorized to act on Your behalf. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and You are responsible for all usage and activity on Your Account, including use of the account by a third party authorized by You to use Your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Links may not be placed in newsgroups, unsolicited e-mail, ICQ, banner networks, counters, chatrooms or guestbooks. Any Link placed must be done in such a way that it is not misleading to any Visitor and done with the intention of delivering valid sales, leads, or clicks for that Link.
The Service, its operation, its use and the results of such use shall be performed in a workmanlike manner. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, 4Ward Defense, LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE, ITS USE AND THE RESULTS OF SUCH USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, 4Ward Defense, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (A) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (B) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (C) THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (D) THAT THE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED WILL BE SUFFICIENT, OR (E) REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. 4Ward Defense, LLC will make reasonable commercial efforts to keep its transaction service operational during normal business hours. However, certain technical difficulties may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. Affiliate understands and acknowledges that it is normal to have a certain amount of system downtime and further agrees not to hold 4Ward Defense, LLC liable for any of the consequences of such interruptions. MERCHANT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY WEB SITE OF AFFILIATE OR AFFILIATE CUSTOMER DATA FILES OR SYSTEMS OR PROGRAMS THROUGH ACCIDENT, FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES. MERCHANT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANT OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF MERCHANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF MERCHANT HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REVENUE EARNED BY 4Ward Defense, LLC AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4Ward Defense, LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS OR MERCHANTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF 4Ward Defense, LLC OR A 4Ward Defense, LLC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, 4Ward Defense, LLC'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PARAGRAPH WILL SURVIVE THE FAILURE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE OR LIMITED REMEDY.
You agree that 4Ward Defense, LLC, although the provider of the Service, has no responsibility or liability as a result of Your placement of authorized Links from Your Web site, and You, and 4Ward Defense, LLC, jointly and severally agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 4Ward Defense, LLC and its affiliates, officers, directors, contractors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any offer or any other matter related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and any dispute relating thereto.
4Ward Defense, LLC agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Affiliate and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to 4Ward Defense, LLC's negligence or willful misconduct in performance of the Services or its breach of this Agreement.
4Ward Defense, LLC acknowledges that in the course of this Agreement it shall have access to confidential and proprietary information (“Confidential Information”) of Your company. 4Ward Defense, LLC agrees not to disclose or disseminate the Confidential Information without Your prior express written consent. The term “Confidential Information” shall not include information that is or becomes part of the public domain through no action or omission of 4Ward Defense, LLC, that becomes available to 4Ward Defense, LLC from third parties without knowledge by 4Ward Defense, LLC of any breach of fiduciary duty, or that 4Ward Defense, LLC had in its possession prior to the date of this Agreement. Any information we receive is used solely for tracking and Commission payment purposes. 4Ward Defense, LLC reserves the right to be able to utilize this data in aggregate to analyze Service trends, monitor Service efficiencies, and perform such other analysis as 4Ward Defense, LLC deems appropriate.
OWNERSHIP AND LICENSES
You, the Affiliate, are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use 4Ward Defense, LLC provided trademarks and banners. All images, technology and content provided for Your use is and shall remain the sole property of 4Ward Defense, LLC, and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to You except as explicitly provided for herein. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights, patent rights or applications, tradenames and service marks related to the foregoing shall remain 4Ward Defense, LLC’s sole property, including rights in and to any derivatives thereof. You may not modify the trademarks, banners, the content or any of the images provided to You in any way.
4Ward Defense, LLC makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website which You may access through the Service. In addition, a link to a non-4Ward Defense, LLC Website does not mean that 4Ward Defense, LLC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
Affiliate or 4Ward Defense, LLC may assign this Agreement to any successor or affiliate upon notice to the other party and mutual agreement between both parties.
Neither party shall be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party.
This Agreement shall be governed by Texas, USA law (except for conflict of law provisions). The exclusive forum for any actions brought in connection with this Agreement shall be in the state and federal courts in and for the State of Texas, USA and You consent to such jurisdiction. The application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license and may be amended only by a writing executed by both parties. THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER PLACED BY YOU IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON YOUR ASSENT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN, AND NOT THOSE IN YOUR PURCHASE ORDER. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
The failure of 4Ward Defense, LLC
to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and 4Ward Defense, LLC
and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and 4Ward Defense, LLC
(including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).